Global Market Leadership in Materials Handling Equipment
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. ("Hyster-Yale"), is an independent public company which, operating through its subsidiary, Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names.
Hyster-Yale is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Hyster-Yale Group is the operating subsidiary of Hyster-Yale under which the company conducts business.
While Hyster-Yale Materials Handling became an independent public company in 2012, the operating company of Hyster-Yale Group has been building relationships and partnering with customers, suppliers, dealers, and employees for over 80 years. We strive for innovation in our products and services, quality and efficiency, sales and service excellence, global coverage with local tailoring of products and services, and organizational excellence.
Within this website:
- The About Hyster-Yale section describes our business, global presence, history, management, programs for environmental and corporate responsibility and information about our Common Stock.
- The About Hyster-Yale Group section provides information on our operating company, an overview of our global brands, information about our product development, manufacturing and aftermarket parts programs, information about our Business Partners and information about a career with Hyster-Yale.
- The Investor Relations section provides information for our investors.
- The Corporate Governance Section provides information on Hyster-Yale's responsible Corporate Governance policies, which is a priority for the company.
- Find recently issued Hyster-Yale press releases in the Newsroom section.
- Read about our Environmental and Corporate Responsibility and our response to the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act here.